March 14, 2008

My little brother is HOME


Cute boy cousins:
Logan and Beckham look alikes?

I can not believe how 2 years just flew by-it was 2 years ago that Logan had his baby blessing because my family was in town to see my brother off at the MTC. And here we are and he is already back from his mission in Atlanta, GA. Both my sister and older brother who still live in California were both able to make it up to Utah to see Skyler (Elder Blood) arrive home safely. We were thrilled to see him and had balloons and all the fam ready at the airport-he came down the escalator and I totally cried in excitment (I blame it on the pregnancy emotions) or maybe I just felt bad for not writing him enough? Anyways it was a fabulous reunion. It was fast Sunday that week so he bore his testimony at church, we then had his buddies and old mission companions over for a mini homecoming-he officially gets to talk in church on Easter Sunday. We had a wonderful time reminicing and playing games-we also helped him get set up with new clothes and room stuff as he will be attending BYU this Spring semester. He will enter as a Junior because he was quite ambitious before his mission and graduated High School early and got his Associates before his mission. On top of that he entered the mission field 3 weeks prior to his 19th birthday so finally today March 13th he turned 21. Happy Birthday little bro.

7 comments:

debbie rowley said...

What an exciting time for your family! Have fun celebrating!

megan said...

Welcome home!! That is so fun to have him back!!

brit.brat said...

we need to have side by side pictures of our boys in those striped jammies. ok..i might have some of logan..when we went to san fran... i'll check it out.

Marie said...

wow, Logan and Beckham do look alike! hope you're feeling better!

JR said...

Yeah!
We had so much fun!!! So glad we came! Good memories! Thanks again for having us! Talk to you soon! Remind me to tell you about Ethan's Asthma... Jackie

The Reichmans said...

I am glad that things went so well with his homecoming! I bet it was fun to have all your family together. I can't believe how much your kids look alike-crazy!

Tam said...

I just wanted to congratulate you on having another boy! He'll be lucky to have cute Logan for a big bro! it was fun to check out your blog! I loved that everyone thought Logan looked like Pres. Hinckley when he was born. I'd never thought of it before, but I can see it.