June 20, 2009

Date Night!

Isn't this such a fun crazy idea? Our crane in Vegas holds up the table 180 feet high!

The table holds 22 people and in the middle it has room for the chef, host and 2 servers. They strap you in like a roller coaster and you eat your main course and dessert in the sky.

This was a picture before take off. Lon and Colton joined us for the adventure.
This is Paul's favorite picture! Can you see whats behind us? Oh In-N Out! It was a little windy but the temperature was perfect. The chairs could swivel and even recline-I loved it Paul was holding on to the table all night.
They offer champagne to ease the jitters but us Los Mormonez enjoyed the Sparkling Cider.

This cute couple from France celebrated a birthday!



I figured if I got my feet in the picture it would prove I was up high!

9 comments:

Dartay said...

That looks like so much fun! Did it make you sick moving at all? I probably would have been holding on too!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Ok, seriously Court. Is your life just one gigantic party or is it just me?! No fair! That looks so stinkin' awesome...I would love to do that in Vegas!

Eliza said...

agh!!! so fun and scary...? are you going to our reunion?

Jill said...

OH my word..that is crazy!

Paul, you have such a cute wife!

Lindsey said...

SWEET!!!!PAUL WAS TALKING TO CRAIG ABOUT THIS... IT LOOKS SO COOL :) I WOULD NEVER DO IT...IM A BIG HUGE CHICKEN!!

HOW DO YOU TOP THAT DATE???

JR said...

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fun!!!!!

Tay and Teigan said...

Looks like so much fun! Such a cool experience. And Court, you look gorgeous.

The Reichmans said...

That really is such a cool idea-i would be stressed to the max though because I have issues with heights but I still looked really cool. You looked really pretty in the pictures

heather n said...

Looks like fun!