November 17, 2009

80's Cruise Nite

I brought these 80's dresses for the kick of it and guess what they had an 80's dance night at one of the clubs so Danielle and I had a blast. What is even funnier is that these were my mom dresses when she went cruising back in the day.


Danielle did magic on our hair!
Years of practice from watching her mom get ready.









At dinner they had all the servers do a dance and song and they had us lead the party. It was so much fun! People couldn't get over that we were actually sober.

5 comments:

JR said...

To Die For!!! How funny is that!?!?

Phipps Family said...

You guys crack me up! These pictures are so great, they make me laugh so hard!

Linda said...

The dresses are AWESOME but the hair is even more AWESOME!!!

Heather said...

These crack me up. I can just see your mom in these dresses.

Us said...

Those dresses are sweet! I think on our cruise people couldn't believe we wer sober either. We just know how to have fun right!