November 18, 2007

Bella has been casted!!!


So I am one of those crazed fans of the Twilight Series. Paul and I went to the District the other night and saw Dan in Real Life (it was great) and I passed by a poster that was titled something Bella and I only thought SWEET. I knew they were making a movie I just didn't know how quick. Supposivly they have not casted Edward (can't wait to see who they choose) but they did cast Kristen Stewart as Bella. They said they'll start filming in Feb-can't wait.

2 comments:

The Reichmans said...

Wow I didn't realize how soon they would be making the movie either-I can't wait. Hopefully I will be seeing you at lunch today with meagan!

meagan said...

Thanks for lunch Court! You are so great. Kristen Stewart (at least in that picture) looks like I imagined Bella~ can't wait.