January 28, 2008

08-08-08

Our newest addition should be making an appearance on Aug. 8th!!! I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I have a new doctor, Steven Terry and he seems wonderful- I figure anything can be better than the last go around so I am looking forward to a whole new experience. Logan is currently obsessed with babies so it will be fun when he realizes whats going on. Paul wants another little boy but I will be thrilled with either-the Chinese calender says its a girl so we'll see if their 2 for 2.

10 comments:

Courtni said...

CONGRATULATIONS! If your baby comes on time, he/she will have an easy birthday to remember! I figure with baby #2 you can't go wrong with the gender...either Logan will have a buddy to play with or you will have one of each. It's a win-win situation.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
So exciting!!

We are very happy for you, and glad that you are feeling well.

Thanks for the donuts! Yum!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is awesome. Check my BLOG...I have an Aug. baby on the way too! :)

brit said...

lets see a picture of that belly!!! i can just hear little logan... ooooh a beebee.

debbie rowley said...

Congratulations! We are SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having! I am so happy for you that you are feeling so well!

Anonymous said...

Cort,
I was thinkin of you and hoping you haven't been sick...congrats! I hope you get a lil girl...

{Brittany} said...

Congratulations! I'm just excited to see that you actually posted something! It's about time.

Kacey said...

Congrats! I'm pulling for a girlie for you! I'm glad you are feeling good.

Utley Family said...

Congratulations, Courtney! I hope you are feeling well!

The Napiers said...

I wasnt going to post anything because I new this little secret, but I wont feel like a good friend if I dont say something more public like... CONGratulations GIRLfriend!!! I am totally stoked for you!!