February 3, 2008

Discovery at the Gateway




I couldn't get a babysitter for Logan one night at a Jazz game so I decided to ride along with Paul and go hang out at the gateway during the game. Logan and I had a blast!!! We went to the Gateway Discovery and played and played until it closed at 9:30 pm at night. They had zones of different areas like a construction site with a cool little crane to lift blocks, a grocery store, farm, water area and a younger kids play place (and cute dress up outfits at each zone). They have an exibit coming Feb 8th with Sesame Street that teaches kids about the human body: lips, nose, eyes etc. They said its over a million dollar exibit and totally amazing so we are excited. Paul was jealous after I told him of all the fun things but no worries I got the family an annual pass:) So if anyone wants to explore the Gateway Discovery give Logan and I a call and we will join you.

5 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

I would LOVE to meet you at Discovery sometime. You let me know when and I'll be there. That would be so fun to catch up and have the kids run around! Email when you're going and we'll meet up. :)

brit.brat said...

email me too! beck and i would love it.
ok. and get us a plane ticket too.
it reminds me of toon town..BUT BETTER!

your such a cute mom.

Megan said...

I love Logan soooo much!

The Napiers said...

Chris and our kids discovered this one day too. I had heard about it on the radio and we took a trip to the Gateway and saw it so decided to check it out. LOVE IT!!! Glad you had a good time. I'd love to meet you there one day, if its on a Saturday!

meagan said...

Looks life fun. Can't wait to see you. I hope #2 comes on that amazing due date!