April 25, 2008

Sand Dunes

Logan kept calling the motorhome "the bus, lets go on the bus"




We like to take short trips once in a while and in April we did a little 2 day trip to the sand dunes. We are members of Toyshare where we can use our points for 4-wheelers, motorhomes, waverunners, snowmobiles and more-so far it has been a wonderful experience. Since I am 6 months pregnant I couldn't be the daredevil I usually am so I layed low and just hung out. Logan had a blast and if asked he would say "I went on a big hill." Our buddies the Burghardts also went with us and Nathan and Logan got pretty dirty in the sand-the first thing we did when we got home was bath them and clean them up.


1 comment:

brit.brat said...

wow that shot of the two boys on the little tracter is so cute. logan!!what a cutie