October 21, 2008

Cub Committee




After 2 years I got released from my favorite calling of Enrichment Leader:( and then the next week Paul and I got released from being in Nursery (Paul loved the calling and he stayed a few weeks longer). I was without a calling for about 1 month and then I got called to the Cub Committee. I know nothing about the Scouting program so it will be interesting and very educational. I am over "special events" in other words "parties" yay for me.

For the month of October the Pack Meeting was Adventures in Books so the committee had a cute idea of tying books in with the refreshments. And I happily took the assignment. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:Everlasting Gobstoppers, Holes:Doughnut holes, The Candy Corn Contest: that's a given, How to Eat fried worms, Chocolate Fever, Johnny Appleseed.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! welcome to scouts! you will now be here for years! I am the wolf leader, and i have three boys, so i'll be in this for life. I love the ideas! Fun fun!