October 18, 2008

Top 10 reasons I haven't blogged.

10. I seem to have some big event each week that takes up my time.
9. I have 2 kids now-so I feel like a crazy person.
8. The first month it seemed like all I did was breast feed.
7. I would rather take a shower.
6. It took me all day to get the kids in the car.
5. I had to create 3 new fleets for the crane company in other words I had to register 10 semitrucks, 30 some trailers, & too many cranes to count.
4. I attempted to make my family some meals.
3. I don't have enough time to pee I seriously peed my pants one day-I have now decided that Porter doesn't have to be held all the time.
2. Its hard to find down time with all the baths, feedings, dirty clothes and diaper changing.

#1 reason I haven't been blogging...I would rather sleep-zzzzzzzzz

So beware of all the upcoming posts-I have a lot to catch up on.

9 comments:

Courtni said...

So glad that you put up new pics...we have been checking in on your blog to see pictures of Porter and Logan. What cute boys you have! Porter totally looks like a mini Logan to us.

Does Grandpa Belcher want us to bring back a kangaroo for him? We could see what we could do :-)

I know that life is so busy with 2, so I completely understand your top 10 reasons! Miss you guys!

megan said...

So glad to see you back! He is adorable! And you are doing great! 2 is busy but it will keep getting easier! He is a cutie!

Higbee said...

Court...those are such darling pictures of Porter! You are so blessed! Good luck with the 2 kids it is definitely a handful. You are awesome!

Kelly said...

Just caught up on all your posts. Life with multiple children can definately be tricky! You are an awesome mom though... you can handle it! Okay, Porter is soooo precious. Both of your boys are darling. Good luck with everything and definately get some zzzzz's

Hawk Family said...

So fun to see all the pics, Your boys are so cute!! And Porter is growing so quick, I love the onesie idea. Love the top 10, I feel the same way!!

Mandi said...

Courtney, this is Mandi Dixon. I came across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your boys are darling!

heather n said...

I completely understand! What cute little boys!:)

Kacey said...

I'm so happy that you are surviving with 2. It looks like you are keeping busy and doing lots of fun stuff. Isn't it crazy how much faster time goes with 2? I can't get over how much Porter looks like Paul!

Tay and Teigan said...

Yay! New pictures! Got your adorable announcement in the mail today. What a cute family. We miss you!