November 10, 2008

Monday Night Football

Paul and 3 of his good friends; Corey, Cody, & Jeff flew to Arizona Monday afternoon. They enjoyed a great dinner and then headed to the stadium. That's right, they went to the Monday night football game: Arizona vs. 49er's. Not only did they go to the game they were on the 50 yard line, 12 row! The next morning they played 18 holes of golf on a tournament course there in Phoenix. As jealous as I am, I'm glad they had a great time and got to experience the excitement of Monday night football, live! Mostly thanks to Mardian Equipment one of our crane dealers who hooked the guys up with the awesome tickets.
The ESPN post game show with: not sure of 1st guy, Steve Young, Emmitt Smith, & Kurt Warner.

Paul got his little get away but thats okay I am heading to San Diego to my sister's on Thurday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous. Have in in California. I go too, But not until December.

{Brittany} said...

That's awesome! What a fun "guy" trip.

Lis said...

Wow, Marco would be drooling!! How fun!