November 22, 2008

Yay a Sequel!!!

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON
Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showing.

The movie was fun and entertaining-the camera made me dizzy a few times but other than that I plan on going again in the next few days- if anyone is interested in going with me let me know. Go team Edward.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havn't seen it yet. I totally want to go. When are you going?

Rania said...

I loved it. I plan on going again for sure. I also got a little dizzy a few time now that I think about it! Let me know when you are going. It would be fun to catch up with ya.

Kelly said...

I loooooooved it!! I will definately be seeing it again and I am so excited about the sequel!!

Anonymous said...

I've seen it too!

I don't like who they chose for Edward though... just doesn't do it for me. =( I can think of at least 10 guys that would have made a better Edward.

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! I don't know why I never put together before now that Jackie married you brother! (Until I saw you on her blog, that is)

Here's to hoping you even remember me!

Natalie (Kingston) Baldwin

Amy said...

Hey Courtney,
I don't know if you remember us but we are friends of Paul's. We ran into you at Market Street this summer. Anyways, I am starting a private blog and wanted to give you and Paul an invite. If your interested then send me your e-mail. a.dewitt@comcast.net
Thanks
Amy and Brent DeWitt

..::k.toms::.. said...

Hello Fried Icecream!
That was SURE GOOD last night!
I'm here to leave you a comment so you can check out my blog. Leave your email address- we're going private!
And I'm sending you the Halloween pictures- PRONTO! Sorry for slacking!
Kim

brit.brat said...

um...yes!! i want to go with you! come on. lets go tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hello blogger slacker. Are you going to start the bloggity blog anytime soon. We need to go to lunch or something. Let me know your schedule