February 13, 2009

Seattle Trip


The view from the apartment we rented was fantastic.



Porter all bundled up!


Posted by Picasa



We went to Seattle to hang out with Aunt Meg!!! Thanks for showing us around we loved it and will be back soon.


We journeyed up to Forks that's right Twilight's birthplace. I ran into this cute high school couple (Bella & Edward) at the market and we bought the dudes authentic Forks Spartan sweatshirt off him. All other souvenir shops were closed and there wasn't a place to stay within a 200 mile radius so we were so sad to return to Seattle. We had a blast while we were there it was foggy and started raining of course! The whole town went Twilight the motel's sign read "Edward Cullen did not sleep here" the markets sign said "Bella shops here" and the local restaurants have food items that are dedicated to the characters. The town even donated a house for tourists to walk through that looks like Bellas and they have her truck.


Posted by Picasa


5 comments:

Kelly said...

I am pretty jealous of you right now!! I would love to see Forks! I love all the new posts! You are the Hostess with the Mostess!!

kaTie said...

Courtney - that looks like too much fun. I love that you guys bought the sweatshirt from that kid... that's too funny.

The Reichmans said...

I always have so much to catch up on when I check your blog. I love that you bought that kids sweatshirt-I am sure it made that kids year. Looks like you had fun. We should get together sometime. I still need to meet little Porter-he is getting so big and chubby I love it!

Stacia Cummings said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. I love that you went to Forks. We miss you guys. Your little ones are getting big.

Gina said...

HEY!! I am totally Jealous!!! I wish I went I a trip... The only trip I have had lately was to the floor after I tripped over my own feet! YOU Guys are the best!!!!
GIna (Credit Union Flunkie!)