May 8, 2009

28 and Great!

I had a fun Birthday. I went to Red Robin with some friends got a mud pie creation (oh don't worry I ate most of it all myself) then headed to the movies. We intended to see Matthew McConnaugheys movie but it was a bust we walked out and went to "17 Again" which was way cute.


Then on Friday I had the gang over (Pattersons, Bruses, Burgharts, Andersons and Hoskins) and instead of making food I went crazy and spoiled myself and ordered my favorite Smoked Turkey BBQ Sandwiches for everyone (like it or not) from the Dodo. And of course got their yummy apps to go with it! To top it off I got ice cream cakes from Basket Robins-they turned out way cute. We played a drawing game and exchanged white elephants-thanks for the laughs.

And at Last...All Clad! Paul bought me new pots and pans for Christmas but I had been holding out for All Clad. I returned the nice gift and finally 5 months later I got what I wanted it. And if you really know me you know I have to get a deal or its hard for me to buy anything.

So see if you can follow-

Retail over $1,000.00

Macy's sale $699.00

Friends N Family Day Discounted down to $524

Purchased with Macy's Credit Card $419

(I had $367 credit from Christmas pots and pans)

difference of $52 to get exactly what I wanted=priceless

PLUS: the special included an additional 3 pieces-YAY For ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I love the deal you got!! Way to go--I am the same way about deals. And, I met the girl on the far left--can't remember her name--in the Oquirrh Temple last week--so nice!

Courtni said...

So fun! Glad you had a great birthday!