May 31, 2009

We Won Best of State!


I can't help myself-I had to take pictures of the place sittings and food of course. And seriously what were they thinking setting the dessert out with the salad? I ate it before my meal came ...oops.

Entertainment consisted of Alex Boye who is currently with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir but previously performed with N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys, Missy Elliot and few others-he was so fun and could dance like no other. The Crescent Super Band played some Big Band music and consisted of Utah High School Students- I'm buying their CD later this week. And then Thurl Bailey performed-not as cool as the other 2.

It was a great evening and an honor to win! We won 2009 Best of State for Commercial Building Services-Go Mountain Crane! I even ran into the Plyler Family who I babysat back in Temecula when I was 12. Plyler was the screen writer for the movie "Forever Strong" (Utah based Movie about the Highland H.S. Rugby team) which won Feature Film.


Dream Team: Paul, Uncle Vern, Lon and Big Dave



10 comments:

Higbee said...

Courtney! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and Paul! Way to go! You look great too! :-)

The Reichmans said...

congratulation court! That is so exciting-what an honor for all of you. Peru looked amazing-the pictures were beautiful. I loved the video of you dancing and playing the musical instrument.

Sarah said...

Congrats, what an honor for you guys! I know you work so hard, it's so nice to get a little recognition. That food does look amazing!!

Lindsey said...

WAHOO!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT??? THAT BRINGS A LITTLE TEAR TO MY EYE :) GO MOUTAIN CRANE!!!! YIPPY!!!

JR said...

Congrats!! You guys deserve it! I can't believe how you guys have just worked this company up to something so amazing!- Well, I can believe it!!! ;)

JR said...

Oh! And you look gorgeous!

Tay and Teigan said...

Wow that's amazing! Congrats Mountain Crane!

Stacia Cummings said...

Congratulations! Also, your Peru trip looked so fun. We want to make it there someday.

Christie said...

Hey, I want my jewelry back! Ha, just kidding, whenever. You two looked great and once again i've been blessed with amazingly gifted children.I remember when u started with two cranes.That night looked like a night to remember. How fun!

brit.brat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.