December 12, 2007

Herriman or BUST




So we left Sunday the 9th to go to New Mexico so Paul could help with some technical difficulties with one of our cranes and...we are still here 5 days later. I am definitly learning how to get around in Farmington, New Mexico. It is a bit of a shock to me because I have never seen so many Native Americans-in California or Utah- it is a little different being a minority. (I keep hoping to spot Jacob-heheheh if you catch my drift). Logan and I were sitting in a hamburger joint the other day and he kept saying "He Haw" (his donkey impression) but it kept coming out as "Ye Ha" kinda like a cowboy and then I thought this was a bit weird my little white boy with his typical mohawk (which orginates from the Indians) was running around saying "Ye Ha" and suddenly I was hoping no one was being offended by these random things.
P.s. the picture of Logan is from Dec 06 the hair hasn't changed

1 comment:

Natalie Que said...

Way funny, I can totally picture it!