May 29, 2008

Courtney's 27th Birthday!!!

I had planned to go to lunch and a movie with my mom and a few friends on my birthday but my mother had my friend Susan Napier send out an email announcing it was my birthday. (Way embarassing) So there was about 12 of us at lunch and 6 of us at the movie we saw Emma Smith movie and it was an incredible story. I do not reccommend watching it with make up on or while you are pregnant-I poured my eyes out. Emma was such an amazing person. The day was hit thank you to all those who came, called or dropped by!!!

My sister sent me the cutest apron and gloves among other crafty things and my older brother manufacturers ice cream and he shipped me ice cream in the mail something I have wanted for some time now. You can only imagine my face when I got the package and the label read "contains ice cream" I was estatic!!! My mom treated me to a wonderful facial and Paul and I were heading out on Friday for a quick trip to San Fran so everything was so fabulous.

No comments: