May 8, 2008

My 27th Birthday!!!

I had planned with my mom and a few friends to go to lunch and movie on my birthday but (and so embarrassing) my mom had my friend Susan sent out an email announcing my birthday and inviting more people to the mini event. So I was surprised when there was 12 of us at lunch and they all were wishing me a happy birthday. We had a great time at lunch and then we saw the Emma Smith movie which was an incredible story-Emma was such an amazing person. I do not recommend seeing the movie while pregnant or while wearing make-up I poured my eyes out.



My sister sent me the cutest apron and get this- cleaning gloves ( I can be way cute cleaning the toilet or washing the dishes) she gave me many crafty cute things. My older brother manufacturers ice cream so he mailed me some on dry ice it arrived perfectly and you can only imagine my face when I received the package with the label reading "contents: ice cream" I was ecstatic. The amazing thing is its actually full of protein and only 128 calories a pint-yeah for me. My mom treated me to facial and Paul and I are heading out Friday for a quick trip to San Fran-it has been a fabulous week.

1 comment:

brit.brat said...

lets seee some pictures!! ice cream. you lucky girl.