September 13, 2009

Grandpa Steve


Paul was in San Diego for business so the kids & I joined him and he went his way and I went mine (visting family throughout so cal).

I had not seen my dad for a few years so we were able to stop by Grandma Wandas and meet up. He had not seen Logan for about 3 years and had not met Porter.


Grandma Wanda, my dad, Aunt Connie & Uncle Scott were there to say hi along with Uncle Trent and Grandpa Terry who were not in the picture. I had a lot of great memories at their home with Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter egg hunts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We sure did have some great memories there! :) Your Dad looks so happy, that's so nice of you to visit him. You're a great person Court, your boys are just the cutest! Who would of thought you'd have 2 boys & I'd have 2 girls! haha Love you cousin.