September 5, 2009

IHOP

Daddy was out of town so we decided to go to IHOP for Logan's 1st time. He had fun with all the different colored syrups but he did eventually eat the pancakes. It was funny because Logan ordered sausage and the waitress brought bacon and Logan quickly corrected her...i ordered sauage. I was a little embarassed that my 3 year old was correcting her but it was kind of funny.

I grew up going to IHOP all the time and as kids we were even in a commerical because my Uncle Scott's advertising company wrote them. We wore the goofy glasses with the big nose it was the time the rooty tooty fresh n fruity came out.

5 comments:

brit.brat said...

whoa..is that the boysenberry syrup?? my fav.

Courtni said...

love seeing what you are up to and how big your boys have gotten! good grief...i look at how big porter is and then realize that we have never met him. not cool.

you guys going to be headed to san fran anytime soon? don't know when we will be in utah, but we really should try to get together. it has been way too long!

Phipps Family said...

I want to see that commercial! Hey, when are you going to post pictures of you in your hot reunion dress?
I want to see the whole outfit!

Phipps Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

IHOP is the best. Especially if you are a big breakfast fan. I'm glad Logan set that waitress straight on the sausage situation. Kids are so funny.