October 1, 2007

A San Francisco Treat






Back in June we had received 4 SF Giants tickets from a company we do work with so we had planned to meet up with Todd and Britt in San Fran. The Giants were going to be playing the San Diego Padres so we knew Todd and Britt would be game. But we had never planned on having so many vacations between June and September so by the time we got to San Francisco we were vactioned out. But we still had a great time doing the tourist-ee things the first few days...Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square (Logan loved the disney store), Fisherman's Warf, Ghardelli Square, MaMa's, the curvey street, we rode the BART and went to the Giants game where Todd caught a foul ball and the Padres won in the last inning. I even got to meet up with Meagan Becker one of my buds from Freshmen year at BYU and her adoreable daughter Ella. The last few days were during the work week so Paul and I got stuck on our phones again. Sorry Todd and Britt!!! We still loved hanging out with you.

9 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Hey! You are my first friend under a new category I just created! "Rose Summitt Friends" will hopefully be full when we do our blog class. BTW, do you not know how to put your links to your friends on the side or did you mean to only have it in a post? If you need widget help, let me know!

My family blog is www.benatriley.blogspot.com and my other blog is www.hotgarlic.blogspot.com.

meagan said...

Yeah! You updated your blog. It was so fun to see you while you were in SF. Hope to see you over Turkey day/week too. I'll be checking your blog for updates, so don't fall out of the blog-o-sphere again:) Cheers

megan said...

I love it!! It is so fun to see what you are up to! It sounds like you had a crazy busy summer and that you got to do and see lots of fun things!! Thanks so much for updating us!!

Kacey said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun summer!! I'm so glad you updated your blog so that I could see what you guys were up to. I'll keep checking back, so keep the entries coming!!

Jocee Bergeson said...

So fun, Courtney to see your BLOG. Can't believe I didn't know you even have one, you bum. Ours is bergesons.blogspot.com. Check it out and keep in better touch! :) We'll get together soon!

Lis said...

Hey Court~
I saw your blog through Natalie's post on cooking. It is fun to see your cute family online, hope you don't mind. Anyway, I saw that you know the Hoyjbergs, and think that it is a crazy small world. I served in Spain w/ him several years ago. I have met his wife, but it was great to see their two kids as well. Anyway, how do you know them?? I should just ask you this next time I see you, but oh well.
Have a great day and see you soon!
Alissa

{Brittany} said...

Hey Court,
I found your blog link from Natalie's...it's a small blogging world...isn't it? Since it seems like I never see you around, maybe this will be a better way to keep in touch!!
Brittany

{Brittany} said...

Oh yeah...i have a blog too www.brittsbroadcast.blogspot.com
I love all your cute pictures!!

The Reichmans said...

It was so great to be updated on all of your trips-they all looked like a lot of fun. We really need to get together sometime since we do live so close...