October 31, 2007

HaPpy HaLLoWeeN






Grandma Cheryl got Logan his adoreable Zebra costume- I love the padded tummy and the little tail. Logan did so good going to the first few houses he even said "tick or teat" no R's yet, a few houses had some scary decorations so Logan would no longer walk to them he wanted to be held. So we went to get some goodies from Grandma Christie up the street and then we headed home. Caden Brooksby his twin zebra came over so we couldn't resist getting a picture of the two-they even had matching candy bags.

10 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tay and Teigan said...

He might be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I LOVE the costume!

megan said...

I love the zebra costume!! He looked so cute!!!

debbie rowley said...

I love Logan's costume! It is too cute! Glad you had a fun time trick or treating!

The Reichmans said...

His costume is adorable! I loved it!

Kacey said...

What a cute costume! It looks like Logan had a fun first Halloween.

Kacey said...

Ummm, second Halloween. Sorry, I spaced it.

meagan said...

Killer cute zebra outfits! When can we get together over turkey week?

megan said...

I love your pics! It's so fun when they start to "Get it" huh? Glad that you had a great time!

Hey, I'm tagging you! Share 7 random factoids about yourself!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blog with the rules.

Have fun!

meagan said...

Anne said Tuesday works best for her... so lets plan on tuesday in slc. what is your #?