October 14, 2007

The Jazz are Back




I can not believe its pre-season already-it snuck up on us. So we thought it would be a great time to see if Logan can sit through a basketball game...and the answer would be "no." He would rather hang out in the souvenir shops and throw basketballs around. We have season tickets with our friends Corey and Rachelle Bruse-its a blast. And our old next door neighbors the Monsens are just one section over from us-so I brought Logan over and he was entertained for a few minutes.

So the highlight of the game was not on the court but rather in my section. Logan started going up the stairs (where Paul was) and went I to grab him and my shoe got caught and I fell over a chair, the chair unfolded, I rolled off the chair into the aisle and I seemed to keep going in slow mo. I totally biffed it! and I have a huge bruise to prove it.

4 comments:

Natalie Que said...

HILARIOUS COURTNEY! I am laughing so hard. Isn't that everyone's worst fear, to biff it at a stadium? I know it is mine! Too funny!

Glad to see you are finally posting again! There was quite a lag there, let's not let it happen again!

Anonymous said...

Okay, your fall probably felt worse than it actually was. It didnt look that bad. Sorry about the bruises though.

It was fun to see you, and there will be lots more games to go to.

Lis said...

Oh my goodness, so sorry!! That is a hilarious story though! You are fun! I am sure Enzo would be just the same at a game, we haven't yet tested it out. We know that Arianna would cover her ears the whole time though, so they won't be going any time soon.

Kerri said...

You make me laugh! I could definetly picture it except I would picture that happening to me. Good Job!

I cannot believe how big Logan is. I tell ya, these kidos just grow way to fast.