August 2, 2009

Surprise!


My girlfriend Carrie wanted to throw a surprise party for her Grandma Helen (who I adore!) so we had a blast having all her friends over and enjoyed lunch and treats together.

Helen is the kindest & funniest person ever! You just light up when you talk to her.


My sister had a Panini Party so I had to copy her fabulous idea!
A few asked for the ingredients:
1st Panini: Pear, carmelized onions, fontina cheese, sage and ciabatta bread
2nd Panini: Pesto, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and ciabatta bread

I had my mom make her fabulous veggie basket! It was payback since my sister & I always had to make it for her parties:) Thanks mom!Posted by Picasa

Lisa and I tried to imitate Nothin' Bundt Cakes and we succeeded!!!


Fabulous Friends and Sisters from our Ward

Lori, Mom and Linda and Danielle in the back...Carrie is not pictured she hid very well from the camera!

Helen with Great Grandaughters Callie and Nikki

1 comment:

brit.brat said...

funny.. didnt realize you were copying nothing bundt..

glad it was fabulous.

ps..im buying you a circle cutter.


love ya