August 15, 2009

10 Year reunion

Elizabeth & I pose in front of the door just like in high school!

Craig Blois was one of buddies who I was glad showed up.

It is so funny because I was so excited to see Eliza even though we live 5 minutes away from each other. It always takes an event for us to get together.

Jill Vasant another one of my good buds I was thrilled to see. I didnt get many pictures because as you can imagine I was talking the whole night. It was like a weird dream to see everyone again.

Hey I won an award...being Married the Longest!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

Court you look awesome!

Kacey said...

So fun that you went to your 10 year! You looked beautiful. I'm skipping mine to go and see Wicked :)

{Brittany} said...

You look gorgeous! I'm glad the dress worked out. You look incredible and I love your hair!

Amy said...

Yes, I am going to say it too. You look so stinkin great. Hope you had fun.

Phipps Family said...

Wow! you look AMAZING as I knew you would.

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger! I have not seen you forever. Where did you go. You are hardly there any more. You look awesome. You are like half the size since I last saw you (Is that tacky to say)-Sorry. But you look totally awesome. I am glad that you were able to go to the reunion.

Melissa said...

You are so beautiful! I love the dress, I love the hair! AND you have great legs! Im glad you got to see wicked. Sounds like a really fun trip!

Us said...

you look so cute and skinny! Emilee