August 15, 2009

Some of my Fam

I was so excited to see Baby Alexa while I was in Cali I had not seen her since she was born in March. My older brother Garrett the genius-makes my favorite thing in the world healthy ice cream.

My brother in law Todd and Baby Beck! We all went out for lunch then Todd and Paul hit Torrey Pines for golf.

Garrett and his family-Ariana is on my lap and is 3, Jacqui his adorable wife, Ethan 5 and Alexa almost 5 months.

Britt is MIA she was doing 2 different weddings that day. Busy talented lady but she did squeeze me in the morning.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JR said...

Come back!!!!!! We want more of you guys!!!!!!! Seriously, it was such a fun and relaxing day! You looked absolutely gorgeous! And thanks again for treating us to such a yummy lunch!
When and where are we all going to meet up again?